Browse through our list of testing resources:
Resources for Faculty:
- Visit Tests in Blackboard for information and tutorials on how to build a test and add new questions, question settings, deploying a test, surveys in blackboard.
- The Educational Technology Center (ETC) is available to assist with uploading results into your CourseWeb classes. You can upload or download grade center items for working offline, and directions are available in the Faculty Knowledge Base.
Resources for Students:
- The Academic Resource Center (ARC) is a student’s one-stop-shop for the most comprehensive set of academic services available at the University of Pittsburgh.
- The University of Pittsburgh has a listing of Academic Support Services for Student Athletes.
- Students may take advantage of opportunities and resources provided by the Office of Disability Resources & Services.
- As a University of Pittsburgh student, you are entitled to free individual tutoring in several courses offered at the Academic Resource Center.
- Check out a listing of Resource Centers on campus, including the Writing Center, Math Assistance Center, Statistics Lab, and Calculus Lab.
- The National College Testing Association (NCTA) is a non-profit organization of testing professionals working in post-secondary institutions, in companies with test-related products and services, and in other professional testing venues.
- Quickly find articles, books, e-books, CDs, DVDs, maps, e-journals, images, magazines and much more on the University of Pittsburgh Library System website.
General test-taking strategies and practice tests can be found at Test Prep Review.
- Visitor Parking: http://www.pts.pitt.edu/parking/visitor.html