UPTC Mission, Vision and Values
|The mission of University of Pittsburgh Testing Center is to assist in the promotion of academic integrity through the supervision of examinations in a private testing facility.
We endeavor to achieve this mission by:
● Providing a quiet, proctored testing facility
● Utilizing the latest technologies to ensure academic integrity and fairness
● Collaborating with the University and external partners
● Delivering professional testing services
● Providing superior customer service
● Adhering to the Professional Stands and Guidelines of the National College Testing Association.
|The vision for the University of Pittsburgh Testing Center is to be nationally recognized as a model center for testing, operations and security.
● We are integral to the success of the University of Pittsburgh
● We define best practices in academic integrity and test security
● We provide high-quality, mission-critical services to the university
● We subscribe to the Professional Standards and Guidelines of the National College Testing Association
|Our work is guided by these values, and we are committed to:
● Excellence in all we do
● Service to the University community and external partners